EPCs are a government initiative encourage buyers to buy green homes.
By law everyone who puts a property on the market for sale or rent needs an EPC.
We at Apex Plans are Elmhurst
Energy Accredited. This Accreditation scheme ensures that we carry out a high standard of survey on your property.
Our EPC Report Contains:
- How much on average you are spending each year on your energy bill.
- How energy efficient different elements of your home are.
- Recommendations of improvements to your home that will increase its energy efficiency.
- How much you will save with the improvements.
- How much the improvements will cost.
How It Works:
- Contact us with the details of the property and vendor.
- We make an appointment with your vendor to go to the property.
- We do a survey on your home taking into consideration things such as age of property, insulation, square area, heating systems and types of window glazing.
- We then use the latest RdSAP software which generates an EPC report for your home.
- We send you this report by email.
For more information on EPCs, please follow this link to the direct.gov.uk website